Multi-Billion Dollar international tier one automotive company located in St Clair Michigan is looking for a Plant Manager.
- Lead, drive, and sustain the cultural and technical changes necessary to make plant a world-class Lean manufacturer
- Responsible for leading the continuous improvement efforts. Establish credibility (through Lean knowledge, business acumen and franchise specific knowledge) with executive leadership to influence basic strategy and effective inclusion of long range improvements to business plans.
- Responsible for the overall manufacturing operations within the business to include: procurement, supply chain management, manufacturing, assembly, and distribution of all products.
- Train and implement Lean Enterprise principles, tools, and techniques within the manufacturing organization.
- Significantly reduce direct costs, improve quality, and shrink inventory.
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment which supports TS-16949, IATF 16949 and Toyota Production System
- Lean Manufacturing - kaizen events, TPS methodology, value stream mapping, 5S, visual controls, TPM, Kanban project management skills
- Union experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.