Sr. Plant Manager
- Planning, directing and coordinating all activities at our facility, including the offsite warehouse.
- Safety, environmental, quality, production, cost control and leadership of the workforce.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, chemistry, production or industrial management.
- MBA preferred.
- APICS certification and Lean Six Sigma strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in manufacturing operations, with at least 5 years of prior leadership experience.
- This position also requires a thorough knowledge of manufacturing operations and safety / environmental procedures, preferably in a chemical operation
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.