Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company located in the Toledo OH are is looking for a Plant Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Position:
- Full plant P&L (profit & loss) for over a 400 person automotive plant
- Responsibility including strategy, policies, processes, practices, systems
- Establish credibility (through Lean knowledge, business acumen, and plant-specific knowledge) with Business Unit and other executive leadership to influence basic strategy and effective inclusion of long-range improvements to Business Unit plans
Minimum Qualifications of Position:
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years Plant leadership experience in a manufacturing environment (5+ years in an automotive environment)
- Lean manufacturing, lean deployment, six sigma and world class manufacturing systems
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of Toyota Production System principles and processes, including Kaizen events, visual controls, kan-ban, set-up reduction, process mapping and MBF tools.
- Union experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03