endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Company located in Flat Rock MI (downriver Detroit) is looking for a Plant Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Position:
- Full plant P&L (profit & loss) for over a 400 person automotive plant
- Responsibility including strategy, policies, processes, practices, systems
- Establish credibility (through Lean knowledge, business acumen, and plant-specific knowledge) with Business Unit and other executive leadership to influence basic strategy and effective inclusion of long-range improvements to Business Unit plans
Minimum Qualifications of Position:
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years Plant leadership experience in a manufacturing environment (5+ years in an automotive environment)
- Lean manufacturing, lean deployment, six sigma and world class manufacturing systems
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of Toyota Production System principles and processes, including Kaizen events, visual controls, kan-ban, set-up reduction, process mapping and MBF tools.
- Union experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.