endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar international automotive company located in Cookeville TN is looking for a Plant Manager.
The plant manager must effectively organize, lead and manage all functional elements of the Distribution Center.
The plant manager must embrace corporate and business unit initiatives including lean manufacturing and implementation of the company’s internal system (based on the Toyota Production System). The plant manager will maintain a workforce for highly motivated employees with a morale that is conducive with performance being measured at or above minimum acceptable levels, drive performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals. The plant manager operates within the overall framework of the clients strategies, set objectives, and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Position:
- Full plant P&L (profit & loss) responsibility including strategy, policies, processes, practices, systems
- Provide leadership and management of plant people, processes, and products including, but not limited to:
- Strong communication skills as the person will be interacting with people at all levels within the organization as well as externally with multiple customers, suppliers and the community
- Establish credibility (through Lean knowledge, business acumen, and plant-specific knowledge) with Business Unit and other executive leadership to influence basic strategy and effective inclusion of long-range improvements to Business Unit plans
- Ability to influence, escalate issues and ideas, and persuade cross-functional executives and managers and positively manage conflict
Minimum Qualifications of Position:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Plant or Operations Management leadership experience in an aftermarket, distribution center or warehouse
- Any experience working in an automotive, truck or bus industry is a plus (not required)
- P&L experience in forecasting and understanding financials
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.