Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Jackson TN area is looking for a Plant Manager
1. Be responsible for the overall manufacturing operations w/in the business to include: procurement, supply chain management, manufacturing, assembly & distribution of all products.
2. Serve as the leader and catalyst for teaching, training, and implementing Lean Enterprise principles, tools, and techniques within the manufacturing organization.
3. Significantly reduce direct costs, improve quality, and shrink inventory.
4. Own and lead all manufacturing operations and, continuous improvement efforts
5. P&L Responsibilities for a 500+ person facility.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment which supports and drives TPS (Toyota Production System) principles
- Lean experience should include the facilitation of multiple kaizen events, using traditional TPS methodology, as well as experience in the use and implementation of the following lean tools: strategy/policy deployment (Hoshin planning), value stream mapping, standard work, 5S, visual controls, TPM, set-up reduction, Kanban, Heijunka, mistake proofing, etc. Project management skills are also desired.
- Union experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.