We have a great client in the greater Salt Lake City area who are in need of a Plant Manager for their injection molding facility.
The position is directly responsible for managing an aggressive safety improvement effort within the manufacturing facilities in Salt Lake City and eliminating unsafe acts and conditions with the operations environment.
Additional charges include:
- Development of the appropriate systems, policies and procedures to enable a competitive, disciplined manufacturing organization, including driving the implementation of TQC, SPC, TMP, and JIT.
- Manage capital and human resources to produce the highest quality and consistent product at the lowest cost. This embodies a customer oriented on-time delivery performance with the shortest possible lead times; i.e. successful implementation and usage of a JIT environment.
- Execution and enhancement of an advanced manufacturing plan based upon high quality, low cost and reduced cycle times. The execution will involve the latest advanced manufacturing techniques and will need to be conducted within an atmosphere of continuous steady improvement (Kaizan).
- The team atmosphere needs to be maintained and enhanced to a true quality of work life level with a safety program in place through both constraints and leadership example. The training and development of employees are key elements within the framework of the Company's human resources plan.
- Maintenance of Company's image in the Salt Lake City community as a progressive people-oriented quality of work life non-union employer.
- Leading the efforts toward preventive, predictive, and total productive maintenance systems in a manner which results in maximum equipment up time and control.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing within a Production facility.
A Master’s Degree is highly desirable.
This position requires an extensive background in manufacturing management, knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques including industrial statistics, and a thorough knowledge of the products, processes, markets and customers.
Demonstrated human relations skills to develop and motivate an organization are fundamental.
Analytical, administrative, and managerial skills are necessary.
This position requires a formal education or its equivalent in both a business and technical discipline.Click here to apply online