endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Bluffton Ohio is looking for a Plant Manager.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, direction, and coordination to assigned shop level production operations.
- To ensure timely resolution to any issues that affects our ability to produce products on time with a high degree of workmanship and quality.
- Leadership and accountability for safety, quality, cost, and delivery meeting corporate and departmental goals and initiatives.
- Lead and mananger policy deployment in areas of Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures
- 400 person union facility so any union experience is a plus.
- Change Management
- P&L Experience - financial analysis (balance sheets, profit and loss statements etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years Plant Management Experience
- Change Agent
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.