Plant Manager - Tuscaloosa, ALOur client is looking for a plant manager to manage their plant operations near the Tuscaloosa area. This is a permanent position with excellent benefits. The company is growing and needs someone to help take their operations to the next level. This position will have a focus on enhancing the core operations processes. Responsibilities:
Requirements:10+ years progressive manufacturing experience
- Ensures that plant’s financial and operating results are achieved by directing the development and implementation of contingency plans and production alternatives that maximize the utilization of people, equipment and reserve resources.
- Ensures responsiveness to customers by working with sales and marketing to determine customer needs and to make production adjustments; and by directing the development of best-in-class systems within a plant operation to:
- Focus on value added activities and continuous improvement
- Builds a world-class plant operations team and promotes Company's vision, principles and desired culture by developing the skills and leadership competencies of staff, and by creating a working environment that fosters motivation.
- Ensures plant-wide compliance with applicable health, safety and environmental regulations by directing local initiatives that provide yearly improvement
5+ years of managerial experienceDemonstrated familiarity with all aspects of plant operations, including detailed knowledge of equipment and processing methods, safety, quality and environmental regulations. Six Figure Base Salary plus MDV, 401k, generous PTO program and nice perksClick here to apply online