endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Plant Engineering Manager
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of in-plant and advanced engineering functions.
- Establishes the duties and responsibilities for positions reporting directly to this person
- Support other departments in the attainment of goals by providing engineering and technical assistance and/or tooling as necessary.
- Interface with customer, corporate, and plant engineering to resolve quality or quantity concerns.
- Support all engineering functions in plant, corporate exercises and tool shop build and design programs
- Has the responsibility for tooling and equipment quality and efficiency, plant engineering, maintenance, engineering, and containerizing.
- Leads and supports continuous improvement programs.
- Complies with all quality and environmental system requirements.
- Responsible for Environmental System Programs.
- Four (4) year College Degree in Engineering preferred.
or Tool and die maker background, Journeyman
- Product launch experience required.
- GD & T background
- Program / Project management experience
- Worked in a high production facility
- Strong plant floor experience
- Strong understanding of Quality principles
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.