endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Plant Engineer is responsible for the maintenance and engineering functions for the manufacturing facility.
- Manages capital projects including, developing and managing long-term capital expenditure program and supporting, developing, and driving productivity improvements
- Ensure compliance to technical specifications and contracts for equipment and services for all aspects of projects
- Manage, control and report spend for plant maintenance budget
- Manages a staff of 10 employees, sets direction and deploys resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of engineering experience including experience in a leadership role
- Thorough knowledge of environmental and safety Local/State/Federal rules/regulations
- Strong leadership skills
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.