Our client, a recognized industry leader in developing and producing high-quality cement, adopting sustainable practices and reducing the environmental impact of the cement production process, has an immediate opening for Plant Engineer.
Reporting to the VP of Operational Excellence, the Plant Engineer will:
- Coordinate engineering activities related to the implementation of new maintenance processes and the revision of existing maintenance processes
- Provide engineering assistance as needed throughout the plant.
- Work with plant personnel working on various projects and performing maintenance activities (including Predictive and Preventative Maintenance) and equipment repair.
- Use independent judgment in performing responsibilities.
- Work under general supervision with standard practices and guidelines.
- Provide either direct or indirect supervision to maintenance employees as specified by plant management.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 years of experience in related plant engineering positions in a heavy industry (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical, structural, civil or electrical engineering preferred. (Required)
- Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Engineer (PE) (Preferred)