Plant Electrical Engineer
Steel Manufacturer in the Midwest is currently seeking a Plant Electrical Engineer. Will be responsible for the supervision, engineering, maintenance and operation of all incoming plant power distribution, services, and overhead cranes. This position is also responsible for capital projects throughout the plant as well as engineering assistance with the operating and maintenance departments as required.
• Develop and implement preventive maintenance procedures.
• High voltage power distribution up to 345kV, protective relaying, transformer and
• Overhead crane experience.
• Hire, train, and supervise electrical maintenance personnel
• Plan & organize maintenance shutdowns.
• Support local area networks and communications systems.
• Plan & execute mill construction projects.
• Two (2) to twelve (12) Years of Electrical Experience
• Self Directed
• Innovative problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Good communication and team building skills
• Familiar with Microsoft office products, Autocad, Allen Bradley PLC5 and