Controller - Manufacturing
Duties and Responsibilities
This individual will be the responsible for completing the month end close for the facility. This individual will be responsible for assuring that financial policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to according to corporate policy in support of the highest possible level of financial integrity and reliability.
Month end close and financial reporting
- Complete and process monthly journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analytics and reporting
- Weekly expense reporting / forecasting
- Monthly forecasting and trend analysis
- Annual budgeting and rolling forecasts
- Route invoices to shared services center to ensure timely processing
- Troubleshoot purchase order processing issues as needed
- Assist cash application team as needed
Travel & P-card Administrator
- Concur administrator for site personnel (T&E)
- Manage out of pocket reimbursements
- Monthly Concur accrual and expense
- Manage and reconcile monthly intercompany accounting
- Month end cash closing
Other duties include: project management, product costing, variance analysis, scrap tracking, capital expenditure tracking, continuous improvement projects, sales and use tax filing, forecasting (weekly and monthly), budget, and external & internal audit support.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting major) with major coursework in business, finance, accounting, and at least 5 years accounting/financial analysis experience within a manufacturing company.
- Must be highly computer literate with data mining and ERP systems, have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management and analytical skills. Requires deadline driven, high-energy individual, able to work autonomously and lead as key contributor on teams. .
Base salary 115k-130k plus benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online