The ideal candidate will have:
-a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an Accounting / Finance role
-3-4 years in a manufacturing environment and will provide accurate and timely financial reporting to ensure we meet our business objectives.
In addition, this position will offer the opportunity to work with cross functional teams to analyze data, provide management with a fair assessment of key projects including how we can optimize it in a way that helps to generate superior business results for the company; as well as support continuous improvement activities to achieve world class financial reporting standards.
Analytical support for all activities and processes of the local Site Leadership Team. Key processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts, annual operating plans and compliance matters. Responsibilities also include: analysis and evaluation of the Plant’s monthly operating results, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting. Provide analytical support for cross functional projects including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing etc.
Primary Responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
- Analysis of month end results: P&L and Balance Sheet including variance analysis
- Produce month end results package for the Plant to present to Regional Leadership and Senior Management
- Perform Plant monthly close including Balance Sheet reconciliation and accurate Revenue and Expense oversight
- Conduct weekly reviews of production order variances to identify unusual variances and report root cause
- Monitor and work with plant management on Continuous Improvement initiatives and validate savings
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support business requirement
- Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
- Key strategic projects as needed working with cross functional business teams
- Plant SOX Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business-related field required.
- Minimum 5-7 years in an Accounting/ Finance role
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- ERP systems experience required; SAP preferred
- Travel 10-20%
Click here to apply online