endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position is responsible for maximizing return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems. The position also supports the activities of the Corporate accounting team and Business Managers by providing internal analysis essential to drive the company’s growth.
- Manages all financial and accounting activities for several plants.
- Prepares all financial reports, profit and expense statements, and other cost control methods.
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements and leading any approved changes that align with Management Policy Guides.
- Prepares month end journal entries and financial month-end closing (PPV, Accruals, Reserves, etc.)
- Assists the preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Analyzes monthly material, labor and overhead variances
- Provides management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Arranges for annual inventory audits of company assets.
- Prepares or assists with generating reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Maintains standard cost system.
- Performs maintenance and reconciliation various general ledger accounts.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains financial staff by assisting in the recruitment, selection, orienting, and training employees when necessary.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Maintain compliance with Code of Business Conduct, policies and procedures, management systems, and all applicable Environmental, Health, Safety other regulations
- Act according to the Values & Behaviors
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior level accounting or finance role preferably in a manufacturing environment. Experience in standard costing, cost accounting, monthly closing and reporting analysis preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Excel/Word, SAP.
- Strong analytical skills and proven aptitude for numbers.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside the company in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work extra hours when necessary.