endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis talent acquisition firm is working with a manufacturing leader to find a Plant Controller. Responsibilities of the Plant Controller include but aren’t limited to;
- Directs and has overall supervisory responsibility for general accounting, assets, inventory, cost, and budgetary controls.
- Will ensure the plant and books are ready for all SOX, operational, tax, internal and external audits.
- Directs and has responsibility for the facility’s accounting practices, the maintenance of plant fiscal records, and the preparation of plant financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and SEC requirements.
- Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, asset ledger, financial statements, account reconciliations, regulatory and management reports.
- Performs cost maintenance, variance analysis, cash flow analysis, weekly/monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Tracks and helps identify all cost reduction and profit improvement opportunities and makes appropriate recommendations for implementing plans to address them.
- Works closely with the business units and engineering to track all capital expenditures and timing of payments
- Will coordinate with supply plants, inter-company and external, to ensure all PO’s are accurate and BOM’s are correctly stated.
- Will coordinate with the business units to ensure customer POs and pricing is properly stated.
To be considered for the Plant Controller opportunity, professionals should have;
- BS/BA, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Has thorough knowledge ERP system and its various operational and accounting modules.
- Has thorough understanding of Excel – pivot tables, vlookups and complex imbedded formula writing.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.