CFO - Manufacturing - Atlanta -Decatur
Video Job Description
Our client is looking for a Plant / Facility Level CFO to report directly to the Plant General Manager. This is a highly visible role that will supervise a shared-services function including HR & IT. The ideal candidate will have organizational, strong leadership and time management skills.
In this role you will supervise up to 10 people and have full financial statement responsibility for the plant.
Additional duties include
- Working with the external auditors
- Business Planning & Forecasting
- Guiding the organization to reaching financial targets
- Working closely with all department heads about the results and their impact on the day to day operations
- You will also be involved in commercial issues including: customer contract negotiations and payment terms.
- Bottom line - you will be charged with optimizing revenue for the plant
- Manage the 401k,
- Manage the frozen pension plan with the auditors and banks
- Manage the self-insured healthcare benefits plan with the auditors and banks
The client is offering a generous compensation package with a base salary up to 150k plus a bonus target of 35%. All in this opportunity is paying over 200k
In addition you will enjoy PTO of 3 weeks vacation plus the standard holidays.
There is only 10% travel in this role both international and domestic
Click here to apply online
- Machine or Precision component Assembly manufacturing is preferred
- Experience with pension systems and accounting
- Experience with self managed healthcare system
- Experience at the facility or manufacturing plant level
- CPA OR MBA is a plus
- SAP or AS400 experience is preferred
- International Financial Reporting Experience is a plus