endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Planning Manager is responsible for planning inventory and distribution of finished goods and component materials in order to optimize market requirements while maximizing the company financial effectiveness. The Planning Manager will work as a key member of a US Supply Chain Team with the overall goal of being a value-added department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of all replenishment planning activities for Finished Goods Inventory purchased from multiple internal & external suppliers across multiple geographies
- Establish long term inventory targets for all the Finished Goods and consequent supervision of long-range replenishment plans based on seasonality requirements, planning parameters, and production constraints of sourcing suppliers, logistic distribution network
- Creation of inventory planning business model for different market and product segments
- Monitoring, optimization and scrap management of inventory obsolescence
- Management of phase in/out of finished products
- Support in sales forecast definition and improvement
- Support in customer service level maximization
- Support in logistic cost optimization
- Supervision of replenishment and distribution order management
- Establish delivery performance targets together with Customer Service team, acting as the link between Market and Manufacturing
System and Reports Optimization
- Efficient and effective use of company ERP for item master and planning parameters definition, purchase order management and material plan execution
- Development of new KPI and Reports in order to optimize business performances
- Coordination, execution & communication of purchase orders with external vendors
- Supervision of the communication with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and technical information
Directly supervises Planning team of 3 Planners and 1 Supply Chain Analyst.
Job Title: Planning Manager
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Regional President
FLSA Status: Exempt
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Business Management or Supply Chain Management and 5-7 years of Supply Chain Planning experience. People management experience highly desired.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Word
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in MRP and or DRP required
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task a must
• Team player with problem solving skills
• Ability to work with cultural differences
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Planning experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
• Experience using Infor M3 preferred
15-25% domestic and internationally
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.