Magellan Aerospace, Llay Wrexham has an exciting opportunity for a Planning Administrator
- Full Time 6 month Contract
- 39 hours per week.
- Job location: Llay, Wrexham, LL12 0PB.
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union.
As a Planning Administrator, you will assist the Planning Team with various reporting requirements – From generating analysis of performance through EXCEL datasheets, to putting together PowerPoint Presentations. You will work closely with the Planning Team in addition to various other departments, as required, sharing & engaging with the data analysis and reporting requirements.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- On site bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Discounts available with selected mobile companies
- Discounts available with selected gym membership
- Employee Advantages Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
- Extended paid Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- Preparing EXCEL & PowerPoint reports.
- Working with data tables/ERP exports/downloads.
- Comparing current data and recorded performance to previous weeks.
- Identify and comparing of typically seen trends – Data & KPI reporting driven.
- General Planning Dept administration support.
- Proven track record in use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Office.
- Experience working with and reading data tables.
- Ability to understanding the data being reported (trends, flaws, changes to ‘typical’ data reported
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive, being able to understand a variety of information types.
- Strong MS Excel skills (in particular the ability to do pivot tables and V look-ups)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional communication skills
- Analytical mind with good attention to detail
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Data Entry Skills
- Ability to consistently follow and enforce processes and procedures
- Adept at data manipulation and analytics
- Ability to work under pressure and support tight deadlines where applicable
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!