City: Huntington Beach
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1129591206
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Planner to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Huntington Beach, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Plan and prepare production materials, travelers, and work orders.
- Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations.
- Prepare Bill Of Material, Bill Of Operations, Requisitions, and Rework Work Orders.
- Work from Engineering Drawings, Travelers & Work Orders.
- Participate in administrative status meetings.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules & confer with management to alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepare production reports and lists of required materials.
- Prepare travelers, work orders, and other documentation for production of units.
- Coordinate efforts to initiate purchase orders.
- Work on additional projects assigned by Management
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and one (1) year planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- College degree preferred.
- Prefer skills in 10 key by touch and Microsoft Office.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a basic understanding of production, engineering and planning process.
- Must be able to self-inspect personal work and correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.