Pipeline Construction Manager
Recruitment Partners Inc. is working with a Joint Venture Company on a Large Pipeline Construction Project. and is searching for a Pipeline Construction Manager. The successful candidate(s) will be working with the JV as a pipeline professional with significant construction management experience. Using your exceptional organizational skills, you will drive to ensure the day to day operations and projects are completed on time and function smoothly. The scope involves guiding development of the project through the project life-cycle from scope development & definition, regulatory compliance, detailed engineering and construction.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Ensure construction operations are well organized and coordinated and comply with client and regulatory requirements
- Ensure project meets budget and timelines by reviewing work requirements, schedules and cost reports on a continuous basis and participate in project reviews and forecasting
- Ensure strict adherence to all safety programs and policies
- Analyze technical construction issues and develop solutions to address issues
- Coordinate all resource requirements for projects including personnel, equipment, materials, etc.
- Maintain strong working relationships at job sites with client representatives, subcontractors, suppliers and labour force
- Supervise personnel and address staff development requirements including conducting performance reviews and identifying training needs
- As part of the Employer committee, participate in collective agreement negotiations with the union as well as the grievance process
- May perform other duties as required
Your strengths include:
- Must have notable experience in construction phase of pipelines with steep slope experience (Absolute Must)
- Ability to live at site (HOPE BC) for duration of contract
- Experience working in a mega project environment.
- 10+ years Construction Management experience in larger diameter (greater than 36") mainline pipeline projects
- Diploma in Construction Management from an accredited technical institution, or an Engineering Degree, Technical Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule with knowledge of construction costs and budgets
- Understanding of construction documents and the ability to ensure that they are complete and delivered according to spec.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively. • Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner. • Good organizational and time management skills • Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize as required.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Tony Marikar
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!