This state of the art hospital in Saudi Arabia is looking to employ a Consultant for Intensive Cardiac Unit
- Ensures optimum clinical management of cardiac surgical patients in CSICU and other areas
- where they may be located within the hospital like CCU.
- Responsible for coordinating the continuous optimal management of all patients in the CSICU
- and is to be immediately available as requested.
- Participates in morning ward rounds with the Cardiac Surgical Team and in creating a daily
- management plan.
- Coordinates the extended daily review of CSICU patients by the CSICU Assistants. Should
- help the assistants in giving expertise in ICU management.
- Determines the need for subspecialty consultation as required and help coordinate these
Graduation from a medical school in good standing, completion of required period of postgraduate
training in a specialty and/or subspecialty with Arab/American Board or Canadian/UK certification
or equivalent in intensive care or anesthesia or cardiac surgery or adult or pediatric cardiology as
outlined by the CAC.
Years of training in specialty/subspecialty plus postgraduate training must be equal to or greater
than seven (7) years. Has worked in the specialty/subspecialty as a consultant for at least two (2)
Salary and Benefits excellent
Housing is offered on campus or a stipend is provided for off site accommodation
54 days holiday
More information provided