Physician - Family Medicine
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Physician - Family Medicine for a great opportunity in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in a family physician practice or urgent care setting.About Our Client:An expanding multi-site primary clinic organization,
one of the largest independent primary care physician groups within the state of North Carolina. The Company develops and operates a “hybrid” delivery model providing both primary and urgent care services commonly referred to as “Primary Care-on-Demand. The Company also participates in the largest value-based / shared savings ACO within the state. We are continues to grow through tuck-in acquisitions of independent provider groups and the development of new clinic locations.
Responsibilities of the Physician - Family Medicine
- Provides and manages direct medical care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population within a primary care / family medicine environment.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Manages the continuum of care model and refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Manages quality of care initiatives under a “value-based” reimbursement (ACO) model.
- Provides coordinated ancillary care services when applicable.
- Responsible for adhering to all Medical Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes patient visit documentation / charts in a timely manner.
- Ensures complete adherence to all regulatory compliance protocols within a medical billing environment.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Provides leadership that aids in the growth and development of certain assigned clinic(s).
- Ensures that his / her assigned clinic maintains strong patient satisfaction reviews.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements of the Physician - Family Medicine
- M.D., Federal DEA Certification; Medical Specialty License or Certification
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Specified Area of Medical Specialty.
- Medical Doctor (Physician) with 3 to 5 years of directly related experience within a primary care, internal medicine, or family practice clinical environment.
- Experience in a “value-based” reimbursement / shared savings environment would be an added plus.