We are looking for FM IM & OB/GYN Physicians to join a strong hospital team in a scenic region of central Illinois.
Main role is taking care of patients, examining them and assuring that they receive the best medical care that we aim to provide each patient.
- Diagnose and treat an array of pediatric & adult illnesses and injuries
- Have the ability to work in speed & accuracy when seeing patients to maintain urgent care standard
- Utilize e-Clinical Works (EMR) and paper based medical records
- No or minimum limitation of the cases that shall be seen since it's non-life threatening
- Illinois State Medical License
- DEA License
- State controlled substances
- Successfully completed residency program in Medicine with a minimum of two years of recent experience.
- Board Certified
- Bedside manners with patients
- Very proactive with energetic attitude
- Having a flexible schedule is preferred
- Part Time Or Full Time
- 16 hours, 12 hours, and 8 hours shifts are available
- No pager
Taylor Isaacs Executive Recruiter
Midwest Office 317 854 8411 (Direct Dial)