Physical Therapist Opportunity
McCall and Lee has been engaged by one of our clients in northern Vermont to recruit a Physical Therapist to work in their growing outpatient clinic. This facility operates in a way that makes everyone feel welcome and as is passionate about patient care. Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Current license in the state of Vermont
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Unmatched Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best PT's in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Recruiter: Aaron Rodriguez
(214) 618 5007