Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Physical Therapist for a great opportunity in the Tucson, AZ area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working as a physical therapist.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Graduate from an accredited School
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as a physical therapist
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Responsible for comprehensive assessment, evaluation, planning, administering and directing patient care services applying evidence based practices (EBP) principles.
- Uses the American Physical Therapy Association’s, Guide to Physical Therapist Practice as the foundation for patient/client management.
- Always provides “patient-centered” excellent customer service and clinical care, which address patient/family needs, preferences, goals, and assists patients in reaching their maximal level of performance and function while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Document all aspects of care/services, compliant with department policy, professional association, payer source, state, and federal regulatory guidelines.