McCall and Lee has recently been engaged one of our clients in the region to recruit a Physical Therapist to work in their growing outpatient clinic.
Responsible for the evaluation of patients referred for physical therapy treatment, formulation of treatment plan and goals, and administration of the physical therapy treatments. The Physical Therapist shall be active in inpatient and outpatient services and shall interact with all hospital departments and medical staff.
Essential Functions of the Physical Therapist:
• Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, consults with other specialists as needed. Reassesses patients' functional needs and adjusts care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• Designs and implements a plan of care for the patient and significant others based on a thorough assessment.
• Provides age-appropriate care for infants, children, adolescents, adults, geriatric patients, and demonstrates the knowledge and skills to care for the physical and developmental needs of these populations.
• Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
• Directs the practice of support staff in order to achieve positive patient outcomes.
• Communicates effectively with other professional and support staff in order to achieve positive patient outcomes.
• Promotes and contributes to a positive, problem-solving, or service recovery environment.
• Maintains established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, customer service guidelines, performance improvement program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Enhances professional growth and development of self and others through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
• Provides direction and leadership to staff, students, and new graduates. Acts as a resource to promote occupational therapy within the community.
• Must be able to complete the physical, sensory and mental requirements of the position.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
• Current licensure in the state of VT
• Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
• Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to read and communicate in English
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
• A Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Mentoring with Experience therapists
• Continuing Ed Reimbursement
• Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
• Competitive Compensation
If you bring the above skills to the hospital or client, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for professional development.
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume to:
Aaron Rodriguez – Healthcare Recruiter
Email: arod @mleehealthcare.com