Physical Therapist (PT)
- Temporary apartment will be provided if relocated.
- New grads welcome!
- Get out of the heat
- Evaluates and administers evidence-based physical therapy services to individuals with physical disabilities and/or functional limitations.
- Use specialized skills to promote goals of prevention of dysfunction, restoration of function and/or reversal of the progression of pathology in order to enhance quality of movement and daily living skills for individuals with physical disabilities and/or functional limitations.
- Develop and update appropriate plan of care in collaboration with the patient/family to assist in returning them to their prior level of function.
- Act in accordance with physician referral guidelines, state and national organizational standards, regulatory agencies, and established departmental policies and procedures.
- Embody strong customer service skills and communicate in a concise, tactful manner with physicians, co-workers, caregivers, family members, patients, and other healthcare providers
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Graduate from a CAPTE or APTA accredited Physical Therapy Program; Bachelors’ degree as a Physical Therapist from an accredited college or university preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred. NEW GRADS WELCOME.
- Current PT license, CPR certification. BCLS preferred.
For more information, contact Rene Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x 116 or Rene@apnusa.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!