Physical Therapist, PT - Outpatient
If you value one to one patient care and helping patients achieve their goals, you will fit right in with the team!
Are you a New Graduate Physical Therapist / PT looking for an amazing opportunity?
Are you currently in a position and wondering if you are being compensated competitively?
Physical Therapist, PT - Qualifications:
Physical Therapist, PT - Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Current Oregon Physical Therapist license / Or evidence of application for license
- Willing to commit 2 years
- Ability to meet minimum hospital hiring standards (drug screening)
- Demonstrates skills required to provide quality patient care
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competency and professional development
Up to ~$120,000 for an EXPERIENCED PHYSICAL THERAPIST, PT
$7,000 SIGN ON BONUS
$6,000 Relocation Expenses
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)