Physical Therapist Opportunity
Located in Wyoming, this Physical Therapist will live in an area surrounded by larger towns, but have room to hike, enjoy wildlife, land, and a very affordable cost of living. The PT will be surrounded by great schools and a safe, family friendly community. World class ski resorts, hunting, fishing, camping, and all types of outdoor recreation are commonly enjoyed in this rural Wyoming area.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Current license in the state of Wyoming
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Unmatched Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best PTs in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
- Competitive Compensation
The medical center is staffed with helpful, cheerful, and laid back Wyoming-loving providers, ancillary staff members, and nurses. The Physical Therapist will be supported by HR, administration, and enjoy above average benefits. The Rehabilitation Director is exceedingly helpful, ensures continued education, and gives space for independent learning. The PT will grow at this medical center.
Apply today and enjoy the rural Wyoming land, rivers, and community.
Ally Gonzalez, Executive Recruiter