Physical Therapist / PT
Full-Time Physical Therapist
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital, to recruit a Full-Time Physical Therapist / PT, to join their team.
We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program.
- Physical Therapists are responsible for the application of current knowledge, theory, evidence and sound clinical judgment in patient management.
- The therapist works closely with the patient, family and other members of an interdisciplinary team to provide efficient and effective
- individualized patient care. Therapists also serve as advocates and promoters of health, wellness, and fitness to all.
- This position offers the candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team. Physical therapy services are provided to
- patients with a broad range of diagnoses including orthopedic injuries/surgeries, neurologic conditions/injuries, cardiac conditions,
- cancer, post surgical and general debility. New graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program. Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Wyoming as a Physical Therapist.
Other Qualifications of Physical Therapist
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of organization, communication, interpersonal relations, leadership, decision making and problem solving.
- Holds board certification in clinical specialty area.
- Advanced degree in a health care field.
- Active participation within professional organization.
- Experience and/or strong interest preferred in practice areas applicable to this setting. The candidate must be willing to train for and work
- in various practice areas including inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient care according to department need. We are seeking individuals who have had experience in working with a culturally diverse population.
License or Certification:
- Current physical therapy license in the state of Wyoming
If you are interested in this position please contact:
Matt Morgan Recruiter