Physical Therapist Opportunity
Inpatient and Outpatient Opportunities
Recent Graduates are Welcome to Apply
This location has all the appeal of small town and affordable cost of living while having extremely easy access to world class outdoor activities. This hospital operates in a way that makes everyone feel welcome and as is passionate about patient care. Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are not all of the benefits this position has to offer. Apply today to get a full overview of the hospital, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Current license in the state of Wyoming
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Unmatched Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best PTs in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
- Competitive Compensation
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now. For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume and availability for a call to the recruiter working on this search.
Ally Gonzalez, Executive Recruiter