Physical Therapist Opportunity
Recent Graduates are Welcome to Apply
If you are a recent graduate or a seasoned PT that is in a position to make a change, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. This opportunity offers great pay, a student-loan repayment program, and most importantly, a chance to treat alongside some of the best PT's in the region.
This community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals.
Where else can you get all this and have the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities galore with premium hunting and fishing?
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Current Physical Therapy license in the State of Montana or Eligibility to Apply for a Montana PT License
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best PT's in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Competitive Compensation
Relocation expenses and Sign on Bonus for the right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Direct Dial (214) 618 5007