Photo-Chemical Machining Technician (SWING)
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1188128918
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Photo-Chemical Machining Technician to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA. Our clients rely on Tekberry to provide exceptional people to handle demanding short and long-term contract assignments.
This is a two-year, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Cut sheet metal into usable sheets and clean the sheets to remove biological and non-biological elements.
- Apply a photo resist and image to the sheet and developing into an image.
- Chemically etch the image into or though the metal and then apply a shape to the part when indicated.
- Has worked with any PCM (photochemical machining) or has familiarity with the PCM process.
- Has used a tool maker’s microscope, optical comparator, laser microscope or other high-level metrology (beyond a microscope or stereoscope).
- Familiarity with blueprints, blueprint reading or 2-D models.
- Experience working within nominal targets and tolerances.
- Has worked with heavy chemicals safely in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with Microsoft programs like Excel and Outlook (has general comfort with computers).
- Has worked in an ISO 9000 environment.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.