Manages, supervises and directs all trust activities, including the development of new trust business, and coordinates implementation of trust investment policies to promote the growth and profitability of the Trust Department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Recommends Trust investment policy and other Trust policies, formulates programs, procedures, and practices, and implements policies, programs, procedures, and practices of the Trust Department.
- Assures that Trust policies, programs, procedures and practices coincide with bank objectives.
- Establishes, maintains, and revises as necessary desirable fee scales for trust services.
- Reviews and recommends acceptance or rejection of potential fiduciary responsibilities of the Trust Department.
- Administers a number of accounts, including those which are of special significance or include unusual problems.
- Reviews and supervises the investments and administration of the trust accounts, and exercises investment discretion as granted by the Board of Directors’ Trust Committee.
- Assigns responsibilities for the administration of trust accounts and maintains appropriate workloads for trust account administrators.
- Directs the purchase and sale of trust account investments.
- Maintains a continuous study of financial news, reports, digests, and financial services to keep informed on economic and financial conditions affecting markets subject to trust investment.
- Prepares various reports of department activity and progress for the Trust Committee and Board of Directors.
- Controls and coordinates the compilation of all information required for trust account and investment management, and individual account tax returns.
- Responsible for oversight of the investment center.
- Responsible for all Trust Department and trust account assets.
- Openly communicates to all departments within the bank to determine efficiencies and improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years’ of experience in Trust experience.