The Personal Lines CSR/ Account Manager works as part of the account management team handling the day to day servicing of a personal lines book of business. The CSR/ Account Manager will answer billing and coverage questions, make policy changes, gather renewal information and provide rate quotes as needed. Experience working with personal lines of business is required.
If you are a current CSR, Assistant account manager, or Account Manager looking for the next step, this is a great career opportunity.
- An active RI P&C license
- 1+ years’ experience working with personal lines (auto, home, condo, renters, umbrella) in an independent agency setting
- Experience processing endorsements, cross selling, EOI, Auto ID Cards, MVRs and CLUE reports
- Solid computer skills and multi-tasking skills
- Experience quoting new business and renewals, knowledge of insurance company underwriting guidelines and navigating company websites
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Desire to continue to learn and grow your insurance career
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full- time permanent opportunity offering competitive compensation, commission, benefits and growth opportunities