Join our experienced sales/service team with a well-established agency. If helping people manage the risks of everyday life recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams, is appealing to you. this is the career that can accomplish that.
- Duties consist of all aspect of daily operation including but no limited to preparing ACORD application, quote, certificate of insurance, auto ID cards, endorsement requests, policy check, filing, download policies, data entry.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification
- Company will provide training
- Strong communication skills required for daily interaction with the insurance companies and clients
- Identify, qualify, and develop personal insurance opportunities with new and existing clients in person, online, by phone, and through written communication both Japanese and English
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with aptitude to learn new systems
- Familiar with Applied TAM system and/or AMS 360 is plus
- 1-2 years of experience working in personal lines insurance such as auto, homeowners, personal umbrella and likes to work in a professional office environment utilizing English and Japanese language skills (with emphasis on strong Japanese language capabilities)
- CA or NY Department of Insurance Property & Casualty License is a plus but must be able to obtain
- Must be available to work on-site or hybrid from Monday to Friday