Personal Lines Account Manager/ Advisor
We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager / Advisor for a well-established independent insurance agency in the Abilene, TX area.
The Personal Lines Account Manager/ Advisor works as part of the account management team assisting clients with selecting the coverage and company that is best for their particular needs. The Account Manager/Advisor will correspond with clients, educating and guiding them on how to best protect their most important assets and make an informed decision.
Experience working with personal lines insurance is required. If you are a current Account Manager, CSR or Assistant looking for the next step, this is a great career opportunity.
- An active Texas P&C license
- 4+ years’ experience working with personal lines (auto, home, condo, renters, umbrella)
- Some experience with commercial lines is a plus
- Solid computer skills MS Office- plus experience with an agency management system
- Experience quoting new business and renewals, solid knowledge of carrier underwriting guidelines and navigating websites
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Desire to educate and share insurance knowledge with team as well as clients and/or prospects and go the extra mile
This is a full- time permanent opportunity offering competitive compensation plus commission and growth opportunities.
Reimbursement for continuing education, designations, license renewal - Work/life balance, healthy office environment
*Opportunity for partial remote
Salary: $45K-$60K (depending on experience) plus bonus and commission