Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This is primarily an inbound contact center. These individuals will be primarily handling incoming requests from Investorline (general inquiries, helping with online navigation, and password reset).
What you will achieve in this role:
- Handle incoming requests in regards to general inquiries, helping with online navigation, inquiries around different kinds of Investorline accounts, doing password resets- 30-40 calls/day on average
- Candidates will be following risk and compliance model.
- They will have to direct calls to different departments.
- First call resolution
- Providing alternate solutions to clients
- Escalating more complex customer inquiries/concerns to the appropriate departments
What you will bring to this role:
- Previous contact center experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being able to multi tasks and work across multiple systems.
- Investment knowledge
- Prior banking/FI experience
- They must have strong phone etiquette
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.