MUST READ, WRITE, AND SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY
An assistant helps with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking.
The role of a personal assistant can be varied, such as answering phone calls, taking notes, scheduling meetings, emailing, texts etc.
- Organization and Time Management
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail is a must
- Knowledge of Relevant Software, social media, quick books, ect
- Tact and Discretion (dealing with HIGH PROFILE CLIENTS)
- Administrative Skills, candidate will right hand person
What you receive :
Pay in the $12 - $16 per/hr +/- range
Monday - Friday & Saturday 9 am - 6pm
Modest travel with owner
Qualified candidates contact Bruce at 602-788-5890 ext. 121 or email resume to email@example.comWe are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.