- Manage diaries, organise appointments, and control access to the executive.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for the executive.
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation.
- Remind the executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the executive.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour