Equal opportunity, growth and family!
These opportunities await you at Surgo! If you are looking to grow a career in a dynamic, nurturing environment that values Ubuntu, learning, growth and celebrating success, we are looking for a PAWhat you will be doing:
- First point of contact: manage correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks, completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Meticulous and precise
- Previous experience as a PA would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Own reliable Vehicle and Valid Driver’s license
- Able to work remotely
- Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- Admin-related further studies (Advantageous)
- Minimum 5 years proven solid office management, secretarial and administrative experience.
- Intermediate computer skills, including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Email/Outlook)
- Completely fluent in English (Speak, Read, Write)
- Based in Cape Town
- Proven knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and think on your feet
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201909 subject heading or email body
- Market related, based on level of experience
- Company Laptop and Wifi Dongle will be provided
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.