Recruitment Partners Inc. is proud to be supporting a Construction Contractor in the provision of services to a large pipeline construction project. We are currently in search of an experienced Permit Coordinator for work in the Hope, BC area. The successful candidate(s) will be working with our Client, a successful Construction Contractor, and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Coordinate and tracks permit application and compliance during the approval and construction phases of a project
- Obtain permits and ensure permit process is expedited for all parties
- Liaise with engineer and design team to determine required permits
- Perform permitting record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; and maintenance of files, logs and submittals as they pertain to the permitting process
- Track conditions of issued project permits
- Perform other related duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 2-4 years of previous work experience on mainline pipeline projects
- 2+ years in a camp setting
- Time Management, organization and the ability to adapt quickly
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!