PERINATAL RN Sign On Bonus Plus Relocation
Perinatal Nurse is a nurse who cares for women during pregnancy, birth and post-partum. They also care for infants and families starting at the beginning of pregnancy throughout the first month of the infant’s life. Perinatal nurses educate pregnant women about their unborn child, teach them how to have a healthy pregnancy and relaxation techniques to help with stressful times during pregnancy. They also teach family members how they can be supportive to the patient during pregnancy.
- Graduate of School of Nursing
- Current California State License as a Registered Nurse required
- BSN/BA preferred
- One year labor experience required or completed extended orientation period, up to a year, meeting all expectations for no labor experience. A nurse with no labor experience can be hired by the Perinatal nurse manager based on current preceptor/orientation availability.
- BLS within two month of hire and on-going
- NRP within 3 months of hire and on-going.
- STABLE required within 12 months of hire and on-going.
- Intermediate or Advanced Fetal monitoring certification required within 3 months of hire and ongoing.
- Gnosis annual assessment of EFM principles within 3 months of hire and on-going.
- BFHI (Baby-Friendly) Lactation Education requirement within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to instruct/comfort patients/families; to maintain effective communication/contact with healthcare team members
For more information and to apply please reach out to...
Hoss Melton Recruiter
Main 512-795-2000 ext. 80 West Coast Office 323-515-8299 Mobile 805-205-4699