Our client empowers organizations simplify compliance, reduce risk and minimize business disruptions.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct Web application penetration testing
- Conduct API penetration testing
- Conduct Mobile Application penetration testing on iOS and Android platforms
- Conduct security assessments on a wide variety of technologies and implementations
- Simulate sophisticated cyberattacks to identify vulnerabilities
- Conduct source code reviews for security vulnerabilities
What you’ll bring:
- 0-3 years’ experience in information security with a focus on web application penetration testing experience
- Experience with API testing and Mobile Application testing
- Familiarity with XML, SOAP, JSON, and AJAX
- Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, or Ruby
- Familiarity with penetration testing tools and tool suites such as Burp Suite Pro, Acunetix, NetSparker, Kali Linux, etc.
- Hands-on experience engaging clientele in consulting-related environments
- An aptitude for technical writing, including assessment reports, presentations, and operating procedures
- Understanding of security principles, policies, and industry best practices
- Database administration, device configuration hardening, and compliance
- Experience with common web frameworks, for example, jQuery, Bootstrap, Django, etc.
- Familiarity with Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications
- Working knowledge of defensive security techniques and technologies