El Cajon, California
The overall goals of this position are to:
- Accurately process payroll to ensure appropriate pay, deduction and on time receipt of each paycheck compliant with local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal wage and hour laws, employment laws, and payroll systems to achieve alignment with benefits and ensure compliance in these matters.
- Administer company leave, FMLA, local state applicable leave, insurance benefits and employee programs regularly in compliance with the Dealership guidelines as well as local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Prepare semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports for management.
- Accurately enroll newly eligible employees within the company’s benefit programs, 401(k) and insurance regulations.
- Oversee the hiring and separation processes of all employees.
- Hire, train, and supervise office personnel.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures.
- Handle and resolve employee issues, conducting investigations as needed.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by utilizing discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Act as COVID-19 plan coordinator and reporter as outlined by local, state, and federal orders.
- Ensure compliance with company policies as well as local, state, and federal laws.
- Assist Controller with monthly and yearly financial statements and reports.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Perform all duties requested from management.
- 3 years of HR/Manager experience, highly preferred.
- Employee relations experience with knowledge of relevant employment law; company employment policies and practices, and state law.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, CDK and ADP.
- Excellent communication skills and works well in a team environment.
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at email@example.com.