Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
This exceptional Payroll and Benefits Coordinator role will appeal to a dynamic payroll professional who demonstrates a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task while interacting with a dynamic team.
My client is highly respected in their industry, with a commitment to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics; they attract a team of employees who are at the top of their game.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Complete in-house payroll functions including processing payroll;
- Preparing government remittances;
- Reconciling payroll and benefit billing accounts as well as year-end processing of T4’s;
- Regular monitoring, reporting and analysis related to the benefit functions and programs, providing reviews, recommendation and implementation support;
- Other ad hoc projects as required.
Your strengths include:
- A PCP or CPM Designation is required;
- 3+ years of payroll and benefits administration experience;
- Proficiency with ADP Workforce Now;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to adapt to a changing environment is highly desirable;
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail oriented.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!