Payroll Specialist – UltiPro
Our client has an immediate need for a Payroll Specialist with UltiPro experience.Responsibilities
• Prepare and Process Payroll for multiple states with both hourly and salaried employees.
• Ensures the collection and accuracy of data necessary for payroll processing, including but not limited to employee hours worked, paid time off, deductions and garnishments,
bonuses and other additional compensation.
• Responsible for all payroll tax related processes including quarterly filings.
• Serves as a subject matter expert on tax and payroll compliance.
• Researches and executes any payroll requirements, including multi-state, local and federal taxes, Social Security, unemployment, disability, pay rules, etc.
• Ensures that employee taxes, including local jurisdictions, are properly set up. Manages relationship with tax services and other stakeholders.
• Manages general 401k administration and compliance.
• Completes, interprets and shares payroll related reports. Works with Accounting and Finance team and other department leaders as information exchange or reconciliations are necessary.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of Payroll experience is required
• CPP certification is preferred
• Experience with UltiPro preferred
• Experience in all Microsoft Office Programs with advanced knowledge of Excel
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personnel information and records.
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situationsQualified candidates, please submit your resume to William Franks
, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online