Immediate opening for an experienced Payroll Manager. This Healthcare industry client is private equity-backed and will offer a competitive salary up to $100K, DOE, full benefits and perks. Fantastic company culture for this in-office role in the Johns Creek, GA area.
- Create and implementation of the payroll platform with the designated payroll provider,
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems (including time keeping) to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, bonuses/commissions, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Create, implement and successful manage the company comp & payroll platforms.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, change of assignments, leave of absence, status changes and changes to pay rates.
- Provides compensation management analysis, framework and recommendations.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Business, or HR
- Healthcare industry and related payroll certifications are plus.
- Five + yrs. managing payroll platform(s) in a multi-state
- Experience related to compensation management research and practices.
- Advanced MS Office experience and multiple payroll/timekeeping/HRIS platforms.