Payroll Manager – Strong Leader Required!
Company Position and Description
A fantastic opportunity through Recruitment Partners Inc! Are you a Payroll Manager with excellent people skills, extremely system savvy and looking for a challenge? Leading a team of 5+ Payroll Administrators, you will help transition processes, elevate your team, and directly impact an International company!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Oversee preparation and processing of 1500+ employee payroll;
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching, and supervising staff;
- Reconciliations, remitting taxes and government reporting;
- Collaborate with The HR Director in aligning procedures for new hires, transfers,
- promotions and terminations;
- Work with the HR team in implementing a new benefit plan;
- Act as an ambassador in all dealings with the internal and external customers;
- Ensure all auditing and accounting requirements and requests are managed in
- a professional and timely manner;
- Other accounting duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- 10+ years of relevant experience; with solid supervisory experience;
- In depth experience with ADP W4N;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of the team;
- Understanding of provincial and federal privacy laws, as it pertains to collection of personal information;
- Self-directed, good judgment, and critical thinking.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!